sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2008

biografia ronald

Ronald heiter nariño amado

Hello a lot of pleasure my name is ronald heiter nariño amado, I am 15 years old, I was born February of 1993, 9 in the teques / venezuela. To the 5 year-old age I came to live here to colombia and it is where at the moment I live, study in the institito jose antonio gallant in the neighborhood the rest at the moment course the grade ninth, I have many friends and I speak to myself almost with all those of the school, I put an end of empesar a relationship santimental to a girl of the same school that studies the grade eighth, my favorite food they are the pastas with chicken and the rice with chicken, blackberry's juice and curuba.

I practice many sports, but my favorite one is the soccer I like to exercise.

My hobbies are: to play the king of figthers 97, to play play satation 2 to see tv listen music, and to go out to dances with my cousins. I also like to swim, to go to walks, to my patch nicknames it the patch of the cousins, and they conform it:

-my cousin faranklin, alias the cowboy.

-my cousin anderson, alias shits patches.

-my cousin yiran, alias nomastantito.

And my friend pipe alias the shade.

My best friends in the school are: damian lion, jaen franko, leidy vergara, and mayerli kingfishers, we always make ourselves us the five.

I like a lot to manage moto, the motos that I manage is always an alive one 115, my potato's red suzuki, and a gs black 125 suzuki, of my brother, and I am thinking of working in vacations to save and to take out the pass for motorcycle.

No hay comentarios: